The Aquarian Theosophist, November 2020
These are the main topics of the November 2020 edition of the Aquarian:
* A Commitment to the Next Year: Making the Next Cycle of 12 Months a Work of Art (p.1).
* Blavatsky and the Birth of Right Action (p.04).
* The Qualifications Needed for Practical Occultism (p.05).
* Thoughts Along the Road: Silence Strengthens our Viewpoint (p.09).
* E-Theosophy at Google Groups (p.11).
* Blavatsky on the Will to Live and Longevity (p.12).
* The Circle for the Study of Discipleship: a Tool for Those Who Want to Improve the Learning of the Soul. (p.14).
* Conservation of Soul Energy (p.17).
With 17 pages, the edition includes the List of New Items in the associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.
Regarding the path to happiness, one should remember this phrase by Helena Blavatsky (photo): “Deserve, then desire”.